Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"How To" Use Google Docs!

Working on a group project? If you are studying or working in Public Relations, you most likely are. I present to you Google docs!

Google docs allows you to post documents, spreadsheets and presentations online. Group members can then view the posted documents, where they can collaborate/edit the documents. Users can create the document on google docs, or import the file from their computers. The application is easy to use and efficient.

Check out this video on how to use Google docs. The presenter may be a bit monotone, however, you will learn a lot!


For those of you who are a little more technologically advanced, you may just want to check out the Google docs tour.

Check out my group member's blogs on Google docs, Mike Thomson and Jacqueline Goldstine.

I appreciate the value of the “How To” assignment. I have been introduced to many new social media outlets. I find the best way to learn about these social media applications is by utilizing them. I enjoy learning networks. I hope throughout this program we continue to share our knowledge about social media.

If you are interested on learning “How To” use other social media applications visit this reference list.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nadine!

    Your links were very helpful! Google Docs overwhelms me and this cleared a few things up for me. Hopefully now I will be able to use the Google Docs for our Social Media class.

    ReplyDelete